A WOMAN from Llandudno has been jailed after she was found guilty of eight offences, including theft, two counts of resisting a police officer, and causing criminal damage to property.
• Assaulting Rita Johnson by beating her in Llandudno on January 27.
• Stealing a pram belonging to the Scope charity shop on Abergele Road, Colwyn Bay on May 12.
• Common assault of Sam Collis at Home Bargains, Colwyn Bay on May 20.
• Damaging a garden ornament worth £27 belonging to Asda, Llandudno on May 31.
• Attempted theft of items belonging to Sharon Irving on Abbey Road, Llandudno on June 10.
• Use threatening or abusive words or behaviour, likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress, at North Parade, Llandudno on June 21.
• Resisting PC Hatton and PC Hampton in Llandudno on June 21.
Harris was found guilty of all of the above, and was given a seven-week prison sentence at Llandudno Magistrates’ Court on August 12.
She is also to pay £100 in compensation for the assault against Johnson, which was described as “an unprovoked attack of a serious nature”.
Three further offences, of non-violent harassment, and two counts of assault by beating, all against Michael Kennedy in Llandudno, were dismissed after no evidence was offered.