Fire caused by barbecue spread to properties in Colwyn Bay

FIREFIGHTERS are warning people to take care with disposable barbecues after they were called to three fires in North Wales.

This morning (Monday, June 13), North Wales Fire and Rescue Service say, a fire caused by a barbecue spread to properties in Colwyn Bay.

And last night, firefighters were called to fires in Llandudno and Trearddur Bay that were also caused by barbecues.

They tweeted: “Barbecue warning! A fire caused by a disposable barbecue spread to properties in Colwyn Bay this morning, and last night we were called to fires in Llandudno and Treaddur Bay caused by barbecues.”

For advice on barbecue safety visit https://www.northwalesfire.gov.wales/keeping-you-safe/summer-safety/barbeque-safety/

North Wales Pioneer | Llandudno